So I managed to snag a set of these from eBay (thank you for the alert, JeweledQueenl!!), and they are sooo cute. Haven’t actually worn them yet.
Also, I had some misconceptions about who the ponies actually were.
Glory, Gusty, and Starshine were fairly obvious, but the pony on the far right turned out to be Powder (not Twilight). The pink pony on the left is Lickety-Split.
But the real “odd pony out” is the white earth pony. She’s white with pink hair, so I assumed she was Sundance. NOPE. Oh, so she must be Truly, right? NOPE.
Near as I can tell, she’s a Birthflower pony! She has a pink flower symbol, although I can’t tell which flower it’s supposed to be because she’s so tiny. Might be Rose or Poppy.
Unless there’s some other white earth pony with pink hair and a flower symbol that I’m not thinking of. (Not Tulip, wrong type of flower.)
- unofficialmcdonalds likes this
- ridiculouslyrepetitive likes this
- spurshollow likes this
- moddomkapoddom likes this
- juuz0u likes this
- cherubking reblogged this from farandolae
- hedgiekitty likes this
- purugly-iest likes this
- princessmoondust reblogged this from heckyeahponyscans
- wowponies likes this
- xsillycatx likes this
- istillplaywithdolls likes this
- unicornziva likes this
- mayorprincess likes this
- kandipony likes this
- geekybones likes this
- farandolae reblogged this from heckyeahponyscans and added:
- 4thfawn likes this
- ephemera-and-ecstacy likes this
- askrosedust said: Higher-res photo please?
- mistresspandora93 likes this
- heckyeahponyscans posted this